Thursday, February 23, 2012

An Update...

As far as the kiddo goes -- he seems to have chilled out. He's working on programming a 3D game which he hopes to sell if it all works out. He's no longer talking about offing himself & he's showering most days. And getting him to leave the house is like trying to move a large boulder with a spoon. I can live with that.

He has withdrawn from college. The social aspect is too hard for him right now. I don't know if he'll go back.

In the meantime, he's keeping himself busy. He taught himself 3D graphics in four days and advanced calculus in an afternoon.

I have no idea what he's talking about half the time. Matrices and quaternions and vectors and bzzzzzzzz....hunh, what? His "aspieness" is at its most challenging but he's feeling better, so I'll take what I can get.

As for me, I'm finally able to leave him for short periods of time (an hour or so) if necessary. I think I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'm getting tired of scrounging for food and eating things like yodels for breakfast. Yeah. Gross.

Now that things are settling down, I'm hoping to be able to blog good stuff soon. So stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment